Crown of Flame is one of the colourways in the Graceling collection inspried by the books from Kristin Cashore. As featured in the Unravel & Entwine Shawl
Companion 4ply/ shawl
• 100% Superwash Merino • Fingering Weight • Each skein weighs 100g/150g and is 400/600 meters • Approximately 7 ½ stitches per inch on 3.5mm needles
Third Vault Yarns Companion base is a squishy soft merino yarn that knits like a dream. Companion is named in tribute to all the companions throughout the galaxy, travelling in time and space, through the black, respectable and otherwise! One skein works for a lovely shawl or a large pair of socks. More than one skein would make a lovely garment.
• 75% Superwash Bluefaced Leicester 25% Nylon • Fingering sock Weight • Each skein weighs 100g and is 425 meters • Approximately 8 stitches per inch on 3.25mm needles
Third Vault Yarns Librarian sock is a nicely plied slightly crisp lusturous sock weight yarn, that is still nice and soft. Named in tribute to Librarians as the gatekeepers to the gates of wonder and magic. Keepers of history, knowledge and imagination. These sturdy, stable bastions of culture and learning are ideal to represent this sock weight yarn which has wonderful strength and character. Perfect for making socks to snuggle up in on those cold nights or the workhorse socks for a long day out.
• 50% Superwash Merino 50% Silk • Fingering Weight • Each skein weighs 100g and is 400 meters • Approximately 7 ½ stitches per inch on 3.5mm needles
Selkie is inspired by the seal people of myth and folklore, and the hypnotic dancers who eventually got their seal skins returned in Lost Girl. This beautiful yarn, is soft and silky with a lovely sheen, great handle and drape. This luxurious yarn can be used for next to the skin garments and items, or any outer items for added wow.
100% Superwash Merino
• Each skein weighs 115g and is 230 meters • Approximately 5 ½ stitches per inch on 4mm needles • Hand dyed with colour-fast acid dyes • Machine wash cold , dry flat
Caroline is our newest Dk base replacing a much loved Echo Dk, this yarn is Extra springy and still has lots of squish. Gives great stitch definition and is still a heavy hitter versatile yarn just like Echo.
Hand Dyed Wool Yarn 100% Falklands Merino Fingering/sock Weight
• Each skein weighs 100g and is 190 meters • Approximately 4 stitches per inch on 5mm needles • Hand dyed with colour-fast acid dyes • Machine wash cold, dry flat
Gytha Worsted is a specially designed base for Third Vault Yarns. With the incredible softness of Falklands Merino Wool hand sourced by Wool Tops and is treated and spun by John Arbon in Devon. This yarn has a great ability to take colour, with great wearing qualities making it the perfect yarn for something next to the skin soft or to wrap you up in warmth as a jumper, it’s almost magical.
There may be some variation from skein to skein, even within the same dyelot. For best results, alternate skeins every few rows in projects using several skeins. • This skein is machine washable, though to preserve colour and texture in your garments, gentle hand washing is recommended. • All skeins undergo a 4-5 step washing process but some colours are prone to a small amount of bleeding in their first or second wash, due to .his we recommend washing in cold water with a gentle detergent or wool wash